1. Get organized -being disorganized creates chaos and uncertainty, and will only add to stress levels.
2. Negotiate your schedule – a good work-life balance will reduce stress and become beneficial to both you and your employer for production and morale.
3. Think good thoughts – focus on the good aspects of your life rather than dwelling on the bad.
4. Take a walk – a 10 minute walk on a break or at lunch will break up the day and give you some exercise.
5. Eat right – healthy food will give you energy and nutrients to help you stay focused and productive.
6. Get a good night’s sleep – being well rested will help maintain weight and energy, and also boost your mood. You should aim to get at least 8 hours/ night.
7. Be good to yourself – have fun by taking up a hobby or spending time with family and friends. Enjoy your life rather than letting it become overwhelming.